Saturday 27 February 2016

February Fashion

Hey everyone, welcome to my blog. I hope you're having a wonderful day. In today's post, I am sharing a few of my favourite outfits from February, that are perfect for winter. This winter, I have been obsessed with wearing hoodies and cardigans, as they are so warm and cosy.

 This is the first outfit. I am wearing a pair of plain black skinny jeans, from Primark. These are basic jeans that work with any outfit. I paired these jeans with a plain white top from Hollister, and a burgundy waterfall cardigan from New Look. I really like the colour and style of this cardigan, and I find that I don't need to wear a coat with this, as it is a thick cardigan. I picked this up in the January sale, and it has been my favourite clothing item since then. To complete the look, I chose to wear my black heeled boots from Select, which featured in my last outfit post as well.

This is the second outfit, and this is a cute but cosy winter outfit. In this picture, I am wearing a pair of black leggings, again from Primark. I find that leggings are more comfortable than jeans, so I wear them more often. I also wore a basic black long sleeved top, also from Primark. The cardigan I am wearing is also from Primark, and it is a beige colour. This cardigan is quite thin, however I still prefer not to wear a coat with it. For shoes, I decided to wear my tan ankle boots from Forever 21. These boots are perfect for winter, and I really like the fact they have shoelaces. To complete the look, I wore white knee high socks, but pulled them down to just above the top of my boots, so that they are visible, but not pulled right up.

So that's it for today's post, I hope you enjoyed it. See you next week with a new post.
Much love, Cara xxx

*photo credit to Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment